Getting Started with our TimeBank:
- Create a new login and you will be sent a notification email. (Please check your spam folder if you do not see it quickly.)
- After you have confirmed your email address by clicking on the link in the notification;
- Please fill out your member profile including a picture.
- Attend an orientation. To arrange one contact Sophia at (03) 434 1508.
- and after your TimeBank's coordinator has apporved your membership;
- post some skills and talents or post some requests for services members can offer you.
- Login to the Timebank and
- Post some skills and talents that you have to offer other members.
- Post some requests for skills or talents that other members can provide for you.
Ongoing Use of the TimeBank:
- Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is exactly how new sharing and relationships are built to strengthen our community.
- Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails you receive from members about the requests or offers you've posted.
- After you've communicated with a neighbor and determined that a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements (date and time) for the exchange.
- Fulfill the exchange and record it in your hours account.
- Come back and review offers and requests from other members.
- Do this again and again to help keep our community alive and flourishing.